Hey there everyone! Since Nathan and I moved into the house, we have SLOWLY been trying to get organized. As I stated in my article “One Month of Marriage“, the hubskis and I have struggled to merge our schedules and keep everything in order. We finally got a calendar up on the fridge to keep track of what’s coming up through the month…
I also picked out my 2013 planner!! I absolutely LOVE new planners 🙂 They bring me so much joy…
Finally we got all our clothes hung up and organized in our closet!
What steps are you taking to get organized for the new year? Share with us below!
I LOVE ZUCCHINI! I tried a recipe a while ago for these sausage stuffed zucchini boats and they turned out deliciously!!! You can find the recipe here. I think this is going to be a family favorite 🙂
I got this idea on Life in the Green House.
Start with big popsicle sticks in three different colors of your choice. I used red, pink and white. Each color will represent a different spending range of dates.
The first color have more expensive dates on them that require planning.
Here are some ideas:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Dinner at a fancy restaurant
- Hotel stay for the night
- Steelers game
- Concert and dinner (his choice)
- Concert and dinner (my choice)
- Weekend away
- Couples Massage
- Shopping Trip (we love shopping together)
The second color have at-home dates.
- Chopped Challenge (like the television show on FoodNetwork)
- Fondue and Almost Famous
- Takeout and board games
- 1,000 piece puzzle and pizza
- Football game and nachos
- Popcorn (or candy if you are sugar fans) and her choice movie
- Crosswords and breakfast for dinner
- Make a dessert together
- Friends marathon
- Homemade pizzas and and his choice movie
The third color has dates to do away from home but are less expensive and don’t require much planning.
- Dinner and a movie (my choice dinner his choice movie or vice versa)
- Laser tag and go carts
- Mexican night
- Drive-In date
- Dessert only date
- Window shopping for the house
- The Melting Pot
- Coffee Date
Make a key so you know what you’re reaching for.
Follow me on Twitter to get updates of new posts!