I am so thankful for my followers and fellow bloggers! I am loving being back in the blogging world and sharing with you all! A few days ago I was notified by From Beauty to Fashion that I was nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I feel so honored! I started All Things Adorable to inspire others, so I feel good to be accomplishing that goal!
What I love most about this award is that it allows multiple bloggers to be honored for inspiring others. Thanks so much for nominating me! To accept the award I have to complete the following tasks:
1. Display the award logo on your blog
2. Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you
3. State 7 things about yourself
1. I have recently become a wife and I am loving every minute of it!
2. I enjoy photography, fashion, sweets and being creative!
3. I am the Director of Marketing for a consulting firm.
4. I was a dancer for a few years in high school and college.
5. I love journaling! I don’t have a very good memory, so I like to write down as many details as I can to refer back to later!
6. I want to have a big family!
7. I thank God every day for my family, friends and followers!
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
A Beautiful Mess – Love the photography tips!
Dallas Shaw Blog – Lots of fashion and beauty tips!
Design Love Fest – It truly is a design love fest!
Gal Meets Glam – Julia has the best wardrobe!
Cupcakes and Cashmere – Inspires my blog in every way!
The Beauty Department – Great beauty tips and tricks!
The Glitter Guide – Very feminine!
Wendy’s Lookbook – Wendy has a great wardrobe as well!
Party Frosting – Helps me plan the perfect party!
Fashion & Beauty Blog – My resource for fashion & beauty news, trends, deals, tips & more!
Today’s Letters – The writers (a husband and wife) have such a sweet and inspiring relationship!
Misplaced Sequins – Quite the little fashionista!
Pink Peonies – Love everything about her blog!
M Loves M – A very cute blog filled with memories, outfits and recipes!
Lauren Conrad – Love her as much as her blog!
5. Notify these bloggers that they have been nominated and of the requirements
Can’t wait to tell these bloggers how inspiring they have been to me!
Thanks again to all my followers and for those who have inspired me to become a blogger in the first place!